Friday, January 25, 2013

Perfect Scrambled Eggs found on Pintrest!

I don't know if I'm just really craving scrambled eggs or what, but these are the best I've ever made!  Really, I think we all know how to scramble eggs.  It's not hard, and they usually come out fine - right?  Well, with the addition of the water and sour cream - wow - what a difference. 

 

The Recipe:

The Lady’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs
 
http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/the_ladys_perfect_scrambled_eggs/
Pinned Image
My Directions:
 
Serves 4
Ingredients:
  •  1 tablespoon water
  •  4 teaspoon sour cream
  •  4 eggs
  •  salt and pepper to taste  
Directions:
  1. Beat eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper together.
  2.  
  3. In nonstick frying pan with melted butter, cook over low heat stirring occasionally until done. 

My Additions:
I added a little butter to the pan - extra non-stick and flavor!  Is it necessary?  No. 

My Suggestions:
 
Cook on low heat.

My Review:
Pros:
  • Creamy
  • Fluffy
  • Restaurant taste
 
 Cons:
  • None
Will I ever make scrambled eggs differently?

 
NO :)

No comments: