Monday, January 7, 2013

A Pintrest Cleaning Suggestion that Works!

It's a new year.
Time for a fresh start!
Let's do some "hands-off" cleaning. 
The Chore: 
Vinegar as a Mineral Deposit Sink Cleanser  
From: http://www.joyfulhomemaking.com/2012/07/vinegar-as-mineral-deposit-sink-cleanser.html
 
 
 
 
 My Directions:
Materials:
  • white vinegar
  • paper towels
  •  
Directions:
 
Saturate paper towels with white vinegar.  Apply anywhere on stainless steel you need extra deep cleaning. 
 
 
 
My Additions:
Nothing to change - works wonders!!
My Suggestions:
Do this before you go to bed, and leave the paper towels on over night!  I've only used on a sinks and faucets.
 
My Review:
Pros:
  • Easy
  • No scrubbing
  • Really works
Cons:
  • Time
  •  
Would do this again?
 
Definitely!
My sinks came out as good as the pictures!

No comments: