Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2 workouts I found on Pintrest

Unfortunately, like most, I have to exercise.  Do I like it?  Sometimes, especially when the workouts really work.  What I mean by that is - when I get up the next day if I'm sore, then I think it's working.  Here are 2 workouts I found on Pintrest that I "feel" are working!!


The Activity:  
3 Month Workout
 http://indulgy.com/post/qOQFQaZJF1/a-daily-workout-from-home#/do/page/1
Pinned Image

AND
 Top 8 Stability Ball Exercises
 
 

 Pinned Image
 
 
My Comments:
I have not been running.  I plan on running (if my knee can handle it) when the weather is better.  If I don't run I will be walking.  Last year I was walking 2 miles in 25 min., I plan on doing the same.  Do any of you remember your gym teacher saying you should be able to walk a mile in 10 minutes?  I remember, and I've tried - it seems crazy.  I can't do it.

"Ball Pass" on the stability ball exercises is my favorite.  Man, it works or let's just say it hurts to laugh, cough anything that involves my abs!
 
My Review:

Pros:
  • no equipment needed
  • each workout is just over 20 minutes
  • I feel the burn
Cons:
  • other than my motivation - NONE
 

Will I Continue?


YES!

No comments: