Friday, December 21, 2012

Reindeer Noses: Another Pintrest Review

Considering the holiday is right around the corner, I thought a review on a festive treat would be nice.

The Recipe:from http://houseonhilltop.wordpress.com/

Reindeer Noses
 
Pinned Image
My Directions:
  • Round Pretzels
  • Hershey's Kisses (unwrapped)
  • M & M's (preferably red and green)
  1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees. 
  2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Place kisses on sheet.
  4. Bake until soft.
  5. Kisses hold their shape.  You will need to feel if they are soft.
  6. Remove from oven and slide a pretzel ring over the top of the kiss.
  7. Add a M & M to the tip of the kiss and press down.
  8. Let reindeer noses cool completely before removing. (I put in mine in the fridge)
My Additions:
 
I made no additions to the original recipe.  Although, I didn't follow the directions from the recipe.  It worked better for me to put the pretzel over the kiss, otherwise the kiss fell out.
My Serving Suggestions:
On a beautiful Christmas Platter! 
My Review:
Pros:
  • very simple
  • kids love to help
  • tasty
Cons:
  • the chocolate kiss cracked a bit

Would I make these again?

 Yes!

No comments: